Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Entrelac Mission


Ok so you all know how much I love to challenge myself, right? Well, I decided to have a go (again) at Entrelac. It looks soooo intimidating to me as well as many others. Well, The "set up" is the hardest part. Once I got the hang of it I was off and running...but I had to up the ante another notch...Along with teaching myself Entrelac, I had to teach myself how to go about knitting backwards. As I found the twisting and turning of entrelac to be most annoying. So, I had a go at it and it made this process sooo much easier. and Ta da!!! So I am going to share my pics with you now. =o)
This is the yarn I used.  It is so soft and I love how the colorway is.
This is a pic displaying both the front as well as the back so you can see what it looks like.  All knit on the front and all purls on the back.
I was so excited about the scarf and how it turned out that I HAD to make a hat to go with it. Another challenge, yes!!! And it went over well. I love it!! I do get a ton of complements when I wear it. =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment