Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hello-MY-Sweater...

I cant believe I have yet to share with you my sweater that I finished a while back!! I am proud of it. Yes, there are a couple imperfections, but I will get it next time. =o) It still needs to be blocked...but here is the run down on the hoe down. =P

First up we have the pieces laid out and pinned up for sewing. 




And here we have me trying to sew up arm...using mattress stitch...not such a grand plan. =( Had to get some help from the ladies in the knitting groups. 


not perfect but, much better... 


Here we have it all finished, but not yet blocked out:


And last, but not least (still not blocked, but anxious to get a pic of me in it!!)


Yes, there it is folks!! Me in MY sweater. I love it. Cant wait to wear it this winter!!! Eeeks. So exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment