Monday, January 23, 2012

Finished First Mohawk Hat

This was a special request made by a fellow crafter on my WeBeYarnin FB Page. To make this was a new challenge for me. I am always up for a new knitting project..and so I was on my way. Boy oh Boy is this ever a time consuming project. It took me over a week to finish. It was FUN, but ever so tedious. lol 

Here is the finished results...and modeling it is my daughter Hailey. =o) A few goofy ones thrown in for good measure as well. Models include: Albert A., Hailey A., and Gia S. 

First up we have Gia modeling the untrimmed version on the hat:
 Second we have Albert modeling the trimmed up version of the hat...still needs straps at this point.
 And lastly we have Hailey modeling the FINISHED product:

 Side view finished

This one is SOLD for partial cash/ partial product made by fellow crafter. Pics soon to come showing product trade. =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment